08/02/2021
08/02/2021
Usual walk this am but J with me 1st ¾ mile. Saw a Red tail hawk by Swan Creek again today. And J noticed that some of the neighborhood maples have a tinge of change going on. Seems quite early for that. Saw rabbits again—it’s a daily thing now. Afterwards, had a little breakfast then J went out to clean the driveway in prep for the concrete levelers coming tomorrow. (I need to ‘flag’ the sprinkler heads yet.)
I did the other yard work: edge, trim, mow, & blow. Liking the new edger. And the gas return line replacement on the string trimmer is working fine—no leaks!
The new stand for our Yamaha P-71 keyboard arrived today (ordered yesterday!) So I unpacked it in the garage and hauled it upstairs and J & I assembled it. Pretty straightforward. I proceeded to practice for 45 min. Now I have to break down the packaging and I’ll be done with chores for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home